Playback and manage your clips and synchronized slides. Presio's unique method of presentation editing makes it easy to get your presentation just right.
1. Tools for managing clips and synchronized slides
- Insert new slides, remove slides or edit slide details.
- Re-arrange and manage clips.
- Import new clips from existing media files.
- Export clips to a variety of media formats.
- Edit slide details such as titles, notes, transcripts, and timecodes.
2. Review Clips/Slides listIn Presio, media files are referred to as clips. Clips can be media files imported from your computer, or recorded from within Presio via an attached microphone/camera.
Clips also have a relationship with synchronized slides. Slides can be synched while recording, or added/edited manually on the Review Tab. Either way, each slide has a Timepoint value (ie. 00:01:11), which specifies when that image displays within the parent clip.
Clips can be arranged by selecting a clip from the list and dragging it up or down. The order clips appear in this list is the order the final presentation will be built.
To see a 'flat' view of your presentation (similar to how your viewers will experience it), click the 'View by Slides' tab. This tab lists all synchronized slides in a flat list that spans all clips.