I’m very pleased to announce the release of Presio 1.2 - (1.2.35 to be exact). This is a rather large minor release. We’ve incorporated a lot of great feedback that we’ve received from our early users, since releasing V 1.0 back in February.
Not only are there bug fixes and improvements, but we’ve also added quite a few new features. Some key additions include: a simplified (and more intuitive) Review Tab redesign, new player templates, higher resolution slide captures, ability to crop clips, and more.
Release notes are listed below this entry as well as on our release notes history page - also feel free to download this new release directly from our download page. As always, if you have an earlier version of Presio, you can simply download and install the newest version right over the old one. All your settings and previous projects are preserved.
I’ll be posting some screencasts/tutorials on some of the new features in the 1.2 release in the coming days.
Presio Release 1.2.35 (May 2, 2008)
- Added: New player templates (Default and Classic - with Speaker Left or Right)
- Added: New slideshow player templates (PIP and Side-by-side) with title fade-in
- Added: Configure Slide Publish settings - up to 4 sizes and toggle on/off
- Added: Configure default PowerPoint window size for capture (increases slide capture resolution)
- Added: Windows Media video template support for linking to Presentation Details page
- Added: New Flash Default template with speaker video on right side
- Added: New Seek to Time feature
- Added: New Seek Back/Forward 1 second at a time
- Added: Synch Tab - Undo last captured slide
- Added: Review Tab - clip crop tool for easy head/tail trimming of clips
- Fixed: Dragging Media Slider on Synch Tab to allow better seeking during playback
- Fixed: Apostrophe issue when loading PowerPoint files across shared drive
- Fixed: Clip name issue when deleting clip with same name as next in sequence
- Fixed: Slide animations “off by one” bug
- Fixed: Flash playback issue on Mac Safari
- Fixed: Add any filetype as an attachment on the Details Tab
- Improved: Local Flash playback support with less security issues
- Improved: Redesigned Review tab - Preview/Edit improved user experience
- Improved: Save project dialog when creating a new project (more intuitive)
- Improved: Lots of minor bug fixes and overall improved stability…